TCS Aptitude questions:
1.In a 200 meters race, A beats B by 20 meters, while in a 100 meters race, B beats C by 5 meters. A beats C in a kilometer race by?
2.A person purchases tomatoes from each of the 4 places at the rate of 1 kg, 2 kg, 3 kg, 4 kg per rupee respectively. On an average he has purchased x kg of tomatoes per rupee. Then the value of x is?
3.The value of 51/4 × (125)0.25 is?
4.A sum of money doubles itself in 7 years. In how many years it becomes four fold?
5.A fast train takes 3 hours less than a slow train for a journey of 600 km, If the speed of the slow train is 10 km/hr less than that of the fast train, the speeds of the two trains are?
6.When 75% of a number is added to 75, the result is the same number. The number is?
7.If 5 spiders can catch five flies in five minutes, how many flies can hundred spiders catch in 100 minutes?
8.A car travels 25km an hour faster than a bus for a journey of 500km. If the bus takes 10 hours more than the car, then the speeds of ?
9.An article is bought for Rs. 600 and sold for Rs. 750. The gain percent is?
10.If P : Q = 3 : 4 and Q : R = 5 : 6, then P : Q : R is?
11. If A can copy 50 pages in 10 hours and A and B together can copy 70 pages in 10 hours, how much time does B takes to copy 26 pages?
12. A bus started from bustand at 8.00a m and after 30 min staying at destination, it returned back to the bustand. the destination is?
13. miles from the bustand. the speed of the bus 50 percent fast speed. at what time it returns to the bustand?
14. A person had to multiply two numbers. Instead of multiplying by 35, he multiplied by 53 and the product went up by 540. What was the raised product?
15. With 4/5 full tank vehicle travels 12 miles, with 1/3 full tank how much distance travels?
16. wind blows 160 miles in 330min.for 80 miles how much time required?
17.A plane moves from 9°N40°E to 9°N40°W. If the plane starts at 10 am and takes 8 hours to reach the destination, find the local arrival time ?
18. A fisherman’s day is rated as good if he catches 9 fishes, fair if 7 fishes and bad if 5 fishes. He catches 53 fishes in a week n had all good, fair n bad days in the week. So how many good, fair n bad days did the fisher man had in the week?
19. What is the probability of getting sum 3 or 4 when 2 dice are rolled?
20. Three companies are working independently and receiving the savings 20%, 30%, 40%. If the companies work combinely, what will be their net savings?
21.The ratio of incomes of C and D is 3:4.the ratio of their expenditures is 4:5. Find the ratio of their savings if the savings of C is one fourths of his income?
22. Find the number of perfect squares in the given series 2013, 2020, 2027,……………., 2300 ?
23. What is in the 200th position of 1234 12344 123444 1234444….?
24. 2345 23455 234555 234555……….. what was last 2 numbers at 200th digit?
25. There are equal number of boys and girls in a class. If 12 girls entered out, twice the boys as girls remain. What was the total number of students in a class?
26. a bb ccc dddd eeeee ………What is the 120th letter?